Thursday, September 4, 2008

internet-based feedback session # 2


Hi everyone. thanks for showing up for this feedback session. Here's the front of the postcard - the real thing will be higher resolution.
I could use some feedback on the text and design on the back especially. There are two versions below. Click on them to make them larger so you can read them better.
You can leave comments on this blog or email them to me at sarahogreen@gmail.com
I'm not even going to tell you what this event is. If you can't tell by reading the postcard, I need to know.
also:
should I list all the cookies?
is it all too much info? (please say no)
use smaller font? I do have older people on my mailing list. they spend well and I want them to be able to read it.
does anyone know how much space I'm supposed to leave for the stamp, etc?
I could get rid of that box for the stamp. I mostly put that there as a guide for myself while designing.
please comment on the composition in general.
the picture of me in the apron is there because the full aprons have really started to take off recently and I think this is going to be the product I focus on for a while.
I'll find out if I can have those little pix on the back in color.
Thank you so much for your input.
Please let me know if I can do anything comperable for you : >
yours,
Sarah


No comments: